If you have outstanding organizational skills, why not expand your capabilities with a diploma or certificate in Business? These programs are designed to prepare graduates for the demands of today’s fast-paced business environments. They also offer graduates the widest range of possible career choices and opportunities in a variety of business settings. Graduates are provided with an excellent opportunity to establish a range of skills in accounting, finance, marketing, relevant software applications, human resources management, and business decision making. Courses focus on the professional skills required by today’s employers.
Explore the listing below to learn more about your career options in Business. Contact our admissions advisors to help you find out what new career path is the best fit for you.
Note: Not all programs are available at all locations.
Your Career in Business
Select a Course
- Business Administration Integrative Project
- Business Correspondence – Level 1
- Business Correspondence – Level 2
- Business Economics
- Business Essentials
- Business Financial Management
- Business in the Electronic Age
- Business Law and Ethics
- Business Math
- Business Negotiations and Contracts
- Business Planning
- Business Presentations
- Business Supervisory Skills
- Business Verbal Communication
- Grammar Essentials for Business Writing
- Microsoft Project – Level 1
- Microsoft Project – Level 2
- Project Management Fundamentals Level 1
- Project Management Fundamentals Level 2