If you’re looking for a career on the cutting edge of the digital frontier, then IT may be just what you’re looking for. Information Technologists are in demand across Canada and around the world for their skills in computer maintenance, networking, and movement of information and Internet development. As more and more companies realize the savings a well-planned computer infrastructure can produce for them, the more your skills as an IT specialist will be in demand. Train today and start your career in this dynamic, leading-edge field as an Information Technologist.
Explore the listing below to learn more about your career options in IT. Contact our admissions advisors to help you find out what new career path is the best fit for you.
Note: Not all programs are available at all locations.
Your Career in Information Technology
Select a Course
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance
- Microsoft Windows 7 Configuring
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Configuring Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Configuring Applications Infrastructure
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Configuring Network Infrastructure
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Server Administration
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008: Enterprise Administration