If you have good organizational skills, why not turn your natural ability into a career in Office Administration? Specialists in this area are considered invaluable as they have the knowledge and skill to meet the challenges of today’s highly technical office. They hold job titles such as Executive Office Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Office Clerk, and Software Support Specialist. Academy of Learning College offers superior training for a career in this field. We have developed a wide variety of diploma programs in this area, each with an individual emphasis in program design and each intended to prepare you for a successful career in Office Administration.
Explore the listing below to learn more about your career options in Office Administration. Contact our admissions advisors to help you find out what new career path is the best fit for you.
Note: Not all programs are available at all locations.
Your Career in Office Administration
Select a Course
- Microsoft Access - Level 1
- Microsoft Access - Level 2
- Microsoft Excel - Level 1
- Microsoft Excel - Level 2
- Microsoft Excel - Level 3
- Microsoft Outlook - Level 1
- Microsoft Outlook - Level 2
- Microsoft PowerPoint - Level 1
- Microsoft PowerPoint - Level 2
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Word - Level 1
- Microsoft Word - Level 2
- Microsoft Word - Level 3
- Introduction to Keyboarding
- Keyboard Skill Building - Level 1
- Keyboard Skill Building - Level 2
- Keyboard Skill Building - Level 3