The Business Management diploma program provides the student with a range of business knowledge and skills, which cross several disciplines, resulting in a well-rounded and highly skilled employee. Opportunities include:
- Account/accounting records manager
- Administrative manager
- Administrative support services manager
- Branch manager – administration
- Buildings, vehicles, and supplies manager
- Division administrative manager
- Inventory control manager
- Material control manager
- Office manager – non-profit organization
- Organization rules analysis manager
- Planning and organizational development manager
- Records administrator
- Records manager
Electives: 3 Credits
Customize your program with additional course(s). Contact an Admissions Advisor for details.
The secret of our students’ success comes from training with Academy of Learning Career College exclusive Integrated Learning™ System, allowing for flexibility in your daily schedule.
Our Admissions Advisors is committed to helping you throughout the entire process, guiding you through each step and answering any questions you may have along the way.
As an award-winning career college, we pride ourselves on providing a quality education, a friendly learning environment and small class sizes. We welcome students from all countries.