Graduates from the Community Service Worker (CSW) program are trained to work as integral parts of a community and social service setting in a variety of healthcare and social assistance locations:
- Nursing and Residential Care Facilities
- Youth Centres
- Individual and Family Services
- Youth Protection
- Public Administration
- Civic and Social Organizations
- Social Advocacy and Grant-Making
- Out-Patient Care Centres
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Educational Services or School Boards
- Community Food and Housing
- Emergency Relief Services
The secret of our students’ success comes from training with Academy of Learning Career College exclusive Integrated Learning™ System, allowing for flexibility in your daily schedule.
Our Admissions Advisors is committed to helping you throughout the entire process, guiding you through each step and answering any questions you may have along the way.
As an award-winning career college, we pride ourselves on providing a quality education, a friendly learning environment and small class sizes. We welcome students from all countries.