Educational Assistants may work full time or part time as:
- early intervention programs
- Kindergarden to grade 12 public, separate and private schools
- after school programs
- child care centres
- summer camps and day programs
- home schooling environments
- parent link, native liason or other social services in which educational programming is offered
The Educational Assistant includes:
- First Aid / CPR
- Practicum (120 hours)
Personal Attributes Required
To be successful as an Educational Assistant, individuals must possess the ability to:
- Learn new skills and knowledge
- Be patient, resourceful and creative
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and high level of energy
- Take direction and follow instructions
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
- Communicate effectively across age groups
- Provide direction and be supportive
- Use good listening skills and be tactful
The secret of our students’ success comes from training with Academy of Learning Career College exclusive Integrated Learning™ System, allowing for flexibility in your daily schedule.
Our Admissions Advisors is committed to helping you throughout the entire process, guiding you through each step and answering any questions you may have along the way.
As an award-winning career college, we pride ourselves on providing a quality education, a friendly learning environment and small class sizes. We welcome students from all countries.