Graduates of the Medical Office Assistant with Health Unit Coordinator program are qualified to work in a wide variety of healthcare settings and occupations. Job titles vary per location but graduates are an integral part of many healthcare settings, which may include:
- Unit clerks / ward clerks in hospital nursing units or outpatient departments
- Hospital Admitting/ER departments such as Switchboard, Cashier, Information, Patient Registration, Morgue
- Ambulatory / Outpatient departments
- Diagnostic Lab / X-Ray departments and clinics
- Medical Finance and Administrative departments
- OR Booking / Bed Booking
- Health Records department
- Long Term and Extended Care departments
- Physicians’ Offices, Clinics, Mental Healthcare and Allied Health Care and Walk-in Centers
- Daycare and Ambulatory Clinics
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine Clinics such as Chiropractic and Acupuncture Centers
- Physio and Occupational Therapy Clinics
- Group Homes and Community Living Societies
- Medical Supply Companies
The secret of our students’ success comes from training with Academy of Learning Career College exclusive Integrated Learning™ System, allowing for flexibility in your daily schedule.
Our Admissions Advisors is committed to helping you throughout the entire process, guiding you through each step and answering any questions you may have along the way.
As an award-winning career college, we pride ourselves on providing a quality education, a friendly learning environment and small class sizes. We welcome students from all countries.