Graduates of the Medical Office Assistant with Veterinary Specialty program are qualified to work in an administrative capacity in a wide variety of healthcare occupations and settings, including veterinary clinics and hospitals, SPCA, veterinary supply companies, and any other related business. Job titles vary, but graduates are an integral part of many healthcare settings, such as:
- Ambulatory / outpatient department
- Complementary and alternative medicine clinics such as chiropractic and acupuncture centres
- Daycare and ambulatory clinics
- Diagnostic lab / x-ray departments
- Group homes and community living societies
- Health records department
- Hospital admitting / ER department including switchboard, cash desk, information centre, patient registration, morgue
- Long term and extended care departments
- Medical finance and administrative departments
The secret of our students’ success comes from training with Academy of Learning Career College exclusive Integrated Learning™ System, allowing for flexibility in your daily schedule.
Our Admissions Advisors is committed to helping you throughout the entire process, guiding you through each step and answering any questions you may have along the way.
As an award-winning career college, we pride ourselves on providing a quality education, a friendly learning environment and small class sizes. We welcome students from all countries.