Medical Office Assistant graduates are in high demand and the need for qualified assistants grows as the healthcare industry continues to expand. In less than one year, our MOA graduates find rewarding careers as integral members of many different healthcare settings, such as:
- Ambulatory / Outpatient departments
- Complementary and alternative medicine clinics such as chiropractic and acupuncture centres
- Daycare and ambulatory clinics
- Diagnostic Lab / X-Ray departments
- Health records department
- Hospital Admitting/ER departments such as switchboard, cashier, information, patient registration, morgue
- Long term and extended care departments
- Medical finance and administrative departments
- OR Booking / Bed Booking
- Physicians’ offices, clinics, mental healthcare and allied healthcare centres
- Research facilities
- Walk-in care centres
The secret of our students’ success comes from training with Academy of Learning Career College exclusive Integrated Learning™ System, allowing for flexibility in your daily schedule.
Our Admissions Advisors is committed to helping you throughout the entire process, guiding you through each step and answering any questions you may have along the way.
As an award-winning career college, we pride ourselves on providing a quality education, a friendly learning environment and small class sizes. We welcome students from all countries.