The Academy of Learning understands that our most valuable assets are our quality of service and the "Word of Mouth" referrals. Did you know that over 30% of our students first learn about our college through a referral? It's true! We encourage you to join in inviting more students to our college who would benefit from our life-changing educational programs.
Like any business, we spend a good portion of our budget on advertising and promoting the benefits of our programs and services to our potential clients. Rather than spending the money this way, we would rather reward our students directly by referring friends, family, or colleagues to the Academy of Learning or Digital School.
Here is how it works:
- To receive a referral payment, the person you refer must enroll in and commence a Diploma Program or licensed Certificate Program at any one of the participating campuses in Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, Medicine Hat or Digital School.
- If a referred student enrolls in a Diploma Program, the referring person is entitled to choose either $100 Cash or $200 credit toward further courses.
- If the referred student enrolls in a licensed Certificate Program, the referring person is entitled to choose either $50 Cash or $100 credit toward further courses.
- If the person you referred then refers another individual, you will also receive a "matching" reward of $100 for a Diploma program and $50 for a Certificate Program.
- This reward offer is valid to any presently enrolled or former Academy of Learning or Digital School students.
- The Declaration of Referral is to be submitted at the time of enrollment.
- Reward payment cheques will be presented at our monthly Student Appreciation Days at each campus and former students' cheques will be mailed.