Technology courses at Academy of Learning Career College are designed for students interested in a career in information technology (IT) and for professionals seeking to enhance their skills and obtain industry-standard certification. A wide range of courses prepares students for writing several types of IT software certification exams.
Each IT training course offers students specialized knowledge in various aspects of network and server creation and management, including the resolution of performance and reliability issues. Students will learn how to configure, manage and troubleshoot file access, storage devices, the user environment, and network protocols and services. Courses combine theory with extensive opportunity to develop the practical techniques learned in class.
Select a Technology course from the list below to find out more information on lesson plans and admission prerequisites.
- CompTIA A+ Certification 220-901
- CompTIA A+ Certification 220-902
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Server+
- Microsoft Windows 10 Configuring Windows Devices
- Microsoft Windows 10 Configuring & Installing
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Administering
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Configuring Advanced Services
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Installing And Configuring
*Course delivery and availability vary based on location. Not all courses are offered at each location.