The objective of the Accounting Administration program is to provide students with the opportunity to acquire knowledge of business concepts, as well as gain the necessary computerized accounting and office skills. This program provides graduates with the necessary skills to maintain complete sets of books, keep records of accounts, verify the procedures used for recording financial transactions, and provide personal bookkeeping services.
Duties may include:
- Handling confidential budget information
- Processing financial reports and memorandum
- Working with statistical and accounting data
- Maintaining files and records
- Performing a wide range of office support functions