Business Administration Diploma
The Business Administration Diploma is designed to prepare students for the demands of today’s fast-paced business environment. Its objective is to expose students to a vast array of business knowledge, management and administration skills, and practical tools that will assist them in dealing with situations within a business-related career. Courses focus on professional skills required by today’s employers, including knowledge of how businesses utilize technology, e-commerce, business correspondence, office procedures, project management, and employment success strategies. The Business Administration program provides students with:
- A solid foundation in basic principles of a business environment, including current computer applications, marketing, accounting and business law.
- An introduction to the most relevant aspects of business management and administration.
- Professional skills in high demand by employers. These skills include: teamwork, communication, customer service, leadership, research and problem solving.
- A solid knowledge of business practices and principles. It also develops the student’s ability to relate and apply this knowledge to current social and economic conditions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and accounting.
The Business Administration diploma program provides the student with a range of business knowledge and skills, which cross several disciplines, resulting in a well-rounded and highly skilled employee.
Graduates of this program are prepared for a variety of entry-level administrative and management trainee positions in a broad range of employment settings, specializing in those areas of interest, experience, and greatest ability. Careers in accounting and finance, marketing, production and operations, human resources, and general administration are available to those students who possess the proper combination of business skills, experience, personal ability, and aptitude.
Electives: 2 Credits
Customize your program with additional course(s). Contact an Admissions Advisor for details.