Graphic Designer Diploma
In the Graphic Designer diploma program, students learn the software programs that every professional designer needs to know: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and lnDesign. Students learn techniques for creating digital images, illustrations, and layouts, and they develop a strong theoretical foundation in color, typography, and composition.
Students gain hands-on experience with a wide range of graphic design projects, ranging from photo editing and logo design, to poster design, magazine layouts, and more. Students learn the essentials of print production and how to prepare themselves for entry into the job market.
This program provides students with:
- A foundation in the principles of color theory, typography, and page composition.
- Professional skills in the essential tools of the graphic designer: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Proficiency in key Microsoft Office applications.
Graduates of the program may pursue positions such as:
- Graphic Designer
- Graphic Artist
- Layout Artist
- Layout Designer
Personal Attributes Required
- Artistic interests and abilities
- Strong customer/ client skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude to learn new application software
- Team player
- A good command of the English language